- Garlic Shrimp Alfredo with Peppers and Onions | Homemade Alfredo sauce is life changing. You can also substitute spaghetti squash for the pasta!
- Spinach Bacon Cheese Dip
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Crispy Waffles! | Recommended with peanut butter and maple syrup
- Easy Swiss Fondue (Recipe)
- Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken (Recipe)
- Rigatoni with Sausage, Mushroom, Peppers and Onions in Tomato Sauce
- Loaded Baked Sweet Potato (Recipe)
- Shepherds Pie
- Greek Lemon Orzo Soup (Avgolemono Greek Soup) | This is my absolute favorite soup!
- Pulled Pork | Sandwiches are a great choice!
- Chicken Pot Pie | Who doesn’t love some good ole mama’s chicken pot pie.
- Sautéed Scallops with Parmesan Risotto and Kale (Recipe)
- Coconut Red Curry with White Rice | Shrimp and Chicken both recommended
- Loaded Nachos (with all the works) | It is Football Season
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Snaps | Try a roll for ease!
Here is a fun list I found on Buzzfeed with what fruit and veggies are in this month!
Happy December and a Happy Holidays to you and yours!